ATTN: dave at cca.org Re: [geeks] crispered concert goers

CARL.P.HIRSCH at sargentlundy.com CARL.P.HIRSCH at sargentlundy.com
Mon Feb 24 09:11:17 CST 2003

God help us if Lightning Bolt starts getting heavy info firebreating,
though.

-carl

                      Lionel Peterson
                      <lionel4287 at yahoo        To:       The Geeks List <geeks at sunhelp.org>
                      .com>                    cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  Re: ATTN: dave at cca.org Re: [geeks] crispered concert goers
                      geeks-bounces at sun
                      help.org

                      02/22/03 09:02 PM
                      Please respond to
                      The Geeks List

--- "William S." <wstan at xs4all.nl> wrote:
> Dave,
>
> I remember you saying you are from RI and you attend many concerts.
> You OK? Hope no one you know is involved in this tragedy.

I was concerned for him briefly, but then I realized the cahnce of him
being a "Great White" fan is nearly nil...

=====
Lionel

http://taxes.yahoo.com/