[geeks] crispered concert goers

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri Feb 21 13:02:37 CST 2003

James <james at jdfogg.com> wrote:

> This is just fscked.
>
> When will club owners learn? At least 65 dead and more than 100 injured in
>
> a raging night club fire in Warwick RI.

Friends of Karin's family are among the missing.

I know the club well.  I've been in it a couple of times.

Unfortunately, human nature kicked in, and only a handful of people used any
of the easily accessable and clearly marked (IIRC) fire escapes.  Most of
the people tried to get out the front door, and failed when their panic
turned into a pile of trampled bodies.

--
Kurt                 " Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to flagellate
kurt at k-huhn.com        myself with a soldering iron."