[geeks] FS: Palm Vx + accessories

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri Feb 21 08:32:40 CST 2003

Asking $120 shipped.

Palm Vx
Serial sync/charge cradle
56k Modem (GSM capable)
Folding keyboard

I will include all software that came with the modem and keyboard (includes
a neat mail app that does IMAP and POP3).  I do not have the original
software CD that came with the Palm, but I will include a CD containing the
software from Palm's site if you so desire.  The Palm also has Docs-to-go
installed, but I have lost the install CD - I will attempt to find it, and
if I do, it's yours as well.

$120 shipped, no extra shipping charges.

--
Kurt                 " Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to flagellate
kurt at k-huhn.com        myself with a soldering iron."