[geeks] Distributed folding patent

Caleb Shay caleb at webninja.com
Tue Feb 18 09:16:03 CST 2003

You've got your beliefs, I've got mine.  Fair enough.  I won't condemn
someone for sticking with the project, that is their choice.  My choice
is to leave it.  I've contributed just shy of 9 million units to our
team.  Enjoy them :P .  I'm going to go in search of a project that
really wants to make life better for everyone.  If I find it (unlikely,
but I have to try), I'll let you know.

Caleb

On Tue, 2003-02-18 at 10:03, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> Caleb Shay <caleb at webninja.com> wrote:
<snip>
> My point is, nobody knows.  So until I see more evidence either way, my
> systems will continue to run the client and contribute the search for
> illness, disease, and other health problems plaguing the modern world.
<snip>
--
Caleb Shay                                   "UNIX _IS_ user friendly.