[geeks] Small serial terminal

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 17 21:23:12 CST 2003

--- vance at neurotica.com wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Feb 2003, Bill Bradford wrote:
> > a.  flat-panel or similar, uses normal LKxxx keyboard or PS2
> >     keyboard, AC power, for use at home in space-limited
> >     situations.  VT100 or better emulation.
>
> How about a VT525 with a flatpanel monitor and an IBM Model M?

Yeah - a VT525 is relatively cheap these days, abd flat panels are $200
for nice 15" ones, smaller are cheaper. But what is an IBM Model M? A
keyboard?

Or, if you don't mind "ghetto", an IBM P/70 or P/75 portable computer
with the "cool" plasma screen... They should be quite cheap these
days...

=====
Lionel

http://shopping.yahoo.com