[geeks] O2 laptop conversion

R. Lonstein ross-sunhelp at lonsteins.com
Sat Feb 15 21:06:51 CST 2003

On Sun, Feb 16, 2003 at 02:36:47PM +1300, Gavin Hubbard wrote:
> I saw a link to the following pages on the web. It features an O2
> that has been overhauled into a custom laptop chassis.
	[snip]

One word, WOW.

Doesn't look like a lightweight but it sure has cred. I wonder what
the battery life is like. And that keyboard.

Speaking, well typing, of keyboards (no not another mechanical key
rant) curious if anyone has spent the time and money trying any of the
chording keyboards like the BAT, DataHand or twiddler?

- Ross