[geeks] CD-R marker

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Fri Feb 7 15:39:18 CST 2003

On Fri, 7 Feb 2003, William S. wrote:

> I know many of you deal alot with burning media so I
> thought I would ask what your choice of marker is.
> I would guess it would be a Sanford Sharpee since they
> are pretty strong in the States. What do you use?

I use a dual-tip Sharpie.  The fine point is great for the top part of
the label (which I use for a title), and the extra-fine point is great
for the bottom part (where I usually list the contents).

--
Jonathan Patschke  *)  "The clue phone is ringing, and it's for you."
Thorndale, TX      (*                                 --Dave McGuire