[geeks] Windows XP?

William S. wstan at xs4all.nl
Fri Feb 7 08:35:30 CST 2003

I have been much happier with XP on my Thinkpad 600e
than Win98. I have had problems being able to
play games but that is more a hardware (lack of
3d video card) than a software problem. It has not
really crashed on me and has been nice about
plugging things in and having them work right away

--
Bill
Amsterdam, NL