[geeks] stupid spam

James james at jdfogg.com
Mon Feb 3 08:52:04 CST 2003

Spam, by its very nature, is stupid, but I received one that was
exceptionally stupid. It was a variation of the Nigerian scam (bad English,
foreign demolished government and 28M of unclaimed money). The reply
address and the from address were bogus and he asked in the email to
respond to his "very confidential" email address shown below. The only
problem is he didn't include his email address.

This sucks. I finally get my chance to make easy bigbucks and the fool
doesn't provide any way to contact him.