[geeks] Daily Dose of Unix

Brian bri at sonicboom.org
Mon Feb 3 00:23:53 CST 2003

I am not a MSFT lover, I use it when corp policy dictates it, or at home
on a shared computer.  Aside from that, its all BSD and other nixes.
Although I do not agree with the logic of companies who improperly weight
financial position in the grand scheme of things, sometimes it needs to be
considered a bit.

	Bri