[geeks] Commodore One - reconfigurable computer

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 3 00:03:05 CST 2003

--- Gavin Hubbard <ghub005 at xtra.co.nz> wrote:
> Check it out - a new Commodore system! I really wish I had enough
> time to play with cool stuff like this.
>
> http://c64upgra.de/c-one/

Ah, the Geek Delima:

0) See toys on internet

1) Must work to buy toys

2) With money from work, buy toys online

3) While awaiting ordered toys arrival, see new toys on line

4) Sell unplayed-with toys to buy new toys

5) If $INPOCKET > $0.00, goto step 3), else goto 1)

I know, it could be better expressed as a do/while, but hey, I'm a
product of TRS-80 Level II BASIC. ;^)

=====
Lionel

http://mailplus.yahoo.com