[geeks] Daily Dose of Unix

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Sun Feb 2 20:50:58 CST 2003

I remember wanting that box so bad in college... that one and the Ultra
1 170E Creator 3D... I was almost ready to take a loan out for the 6G's
that I could get the U1 for on student discount (Our college had a deal
with Sun since they were the 3rd largest wired school in the country
and used 60% Sun equipment - machine normally 12-14G's).  The PWS I
priced from a reseller was about 4-5 G's... that was something like a
300-433...barebones 21164.  The PWS from DEC was 50G's.

Andrew