[geeks] Avoiding Blowhard Syndrome redux..

Anthony Guarnieri atg at stormrider.org
Sun Feb 2 18:08:55 CST 2003

Chris talked too damned much for some people, and instead of just fucking
deleting his posts, it became necessary for the list admin to *gently*
insult him, and then for the list admin's wife to just start insulting
him? Sorry, that's complete fucking bullshit. It's Bill's list, Bill's
rules, and those rules fucking suck rocks.

Don't bother kicking me off, I'll be unsubbing from this farce.