[geeks] Followup on weapons seizure

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Sun Feb 2 08:02:12 CST 2003

On Sat, Feb 01, 2003 at 08:57:53PM -0800, Brian wrote:
> I would completely support the idea of showing id to register and to vote,
> to limit the number of errors that occur.

There's no need to show ID to vote here and errors are pretty much minimal.
Assuming that you are alluding to recent electoral snafus in the US, you'd
be better off getting rid of all those silly election machines and using
tried and tested, auditable technologies such as a pen for marking your
choices, and people for counting votes.

--
David Cantrell    |    Degenerate    |    http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

          All praise the Sun God