[geeks] Dual Xeon vs Dual G4

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sat Feb 1 19:50:30 CST 2003

Yuri K <koroby398 at ifrance.com> wrote:

>     OK, I can appreciate the effects of a slow hot winter day in the
>     life
>            of a jackalope hunter. I won't argue with emotional folks
>            east of the Rockies. Just plot the installed base
>            percentage and then rethink the meaning of 'winning'.
>            As for 'totally non-technical folks' Kurt alluded, I was
>            one of them, and I know what it is. You don't.

I made no such allusion.  Your attribution, as your statements, are all
fucked up.

Around here, people are dumping Windows as if it was infected with The
Black Death - and buying Apple products as if it was the cure.  I know
of one Mac store here that has a line to enter whenever a new product
gets announced (and sometimes on any given Saturday and Sunday).  The
local Micro Center does very good Mac business, and carries a full line
of products.

--
Kurt              "My name is James Connolly, I didn't come here to die,
kurt at k-huhn.com    but to fight for the rights of the working man..."