[geeks] Dual Xeon vs Dual G4

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sat Feb 1 18:58:37 CST 2003

Yuri K <koroby398 at ifrance.com> wrote:

>     For now, Apple is losing, and losing, and have enough more to
>     lose.
>
>     The Co serves an illustrative purpose, so that anybody could point
>     a finger and show how to lose in real time.
>     Like Soviet Union with its academical excellence.

Based on what analyis?  I'd like to see a reason for your assessment, or
at least something to back up a statement that so obviously shows no
knowledge of Apple as a company.

--
Kurt              "My name is James Connolly, I didn't come here to die,
kurt at k-huhn.com    but to fight for the rights of the working man..."