[geeks] Dual Xeon vs Dual G4

William S. wstan at xs4all.nl
Sat Feb 1 16:02:11 CST 2003

Yep, I can tell the Apple has won over a lot of folks
not only on the hardware end but the software. I just
wanted to throw out a competitor and see how it measured
up. The Intel would be better from a game point of view but
in the end I think I will be more won over by the Apple
extras.

I am not getting anything right away, but I think I would be
happy with a single cpu on the G4 tower.

--
Bill
Amsterdam, NL