[geeks] Dual Xeon vs Dual G4

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sat Feb 1 08:00:01 CST 2003

"William S." <wstan at xs4all.nl> wrote:
> Given a choice, which way would you lean? I have a feeling
> most will support the G4 not just from a hardware view but
> software (OSX vs XP).

Xeons are fast processors.  I wouldn't go so far as to say that they're
'nice' processors, but they are fast for certain functions.

It would help to know what you're looking to do with them before making
any suggestions.

--
Kurt              "My name is James Connolly, I didn't come here to die,
kurt at k-huhn.com    but to fight for the rights of the working man..."