[geeks] tftp server

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Wed Apr 9 15:26:05 CDT 2003

ugh!!!

I need to start a tftp server on a slackware box, but for some reason
in.tftpd isn't listening.  My entry in inetd.conf is:
tftp    dgram   udp     wait    nobody  /usr/sbin/tcpd  in.tftpd /home/tftp

/home/tftp is owned by nobody and the file I want to create is pre-existing
and owned by nobody.

however, it simply doesn't listen.  All put attempts time out.

Thoughts?
--
Kurt                 " Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to flagellate
kurt at k-huhn.com        myself with a soldering iron."