[geeks] mac modem question

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Sun Sep 29 08:59:27 CDT 2002

I love the US-Robotics External 56K Sportsters... they work on both Mac
and PC... just swap your cable.

The Mac edition one just comes with a different bezel sticker and
cable... same thing, however... I had one of these hooked to a
Linux/BSD firewall on permanent dialup service for a small client of
mine for ages.

Andrew

I have only seen one PCI modem that wasn't a winmodem... that was also
a USR model.  It was hard to find, however.