[geeks] Where is everyone.

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Thu Sep 26 12:29:41 CDT 2002

On Thu, Sep 26, 2002 at 01:21:49PM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:
> On Thursday, September 26, 2002, at 01:16 PM, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> >Two full time jobs?  We know you are working on that educational
> >computer, but what's the other job?
>
>   That's them.
>
>   First, I got saddled doing all the hardware design and prototyping.
> Then, I got all the firmware as well.  It's quite literally seven days
> a week, from when I get out of bed until I go back to bed.  I'm burning
> out fast.

Better get the work done faster still then. At least that is what I
attempt to do.  But then again, I keep hearing warnings about borderline
blood presure whenever I see a healthcare person in the middle of such
periods.

Or would you rather hear the cliche about working smarter, not harder?

Darn it, I'm getting really sick of the constant pages going over the
PA system.  I should leave for lunch.

--
Joshua D. Boyd