[geeks] VC++ STL vector

Brian Dunbar Brian.Dunbar at plexus.com
Wed Sep 25 15:07:49 CDT 2002

-----Original Message-----
From: Joshua D Boyd [mailto:jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2002 3:03 PM
To: geeks at sunhelp.org
Subject: Re: [geeks] VC++ STL vector
<snip>
 Frankly, somedays I fear for my employability after I graduate.  If I hdn't
been being overly ambitious now, I probably would have known such a thing
when I was being interview
for a jobs.  I still couldn't say how to use the for a usefull benefit.  I
am so screwed.  McDonalds here I come I guess.
<snip>

I can't tell if you're kidding or not.  You can't be expected to know
everything when you start.  One of my best jobs was working for a guy told
me in the interview he was hireing me not for my knowledge but for how fast
and easily he thought I could adapt to the new stuff.

~brian