[geeks] Woah, netware news

Gary Nichols gary at linuxforce.org
Mon Sep 23 15:33:28 CDT 2002

I'm no fan of Netware, but I have to admit that it Just Works[tm] provided
you don't run out of disk space and don't install strange 3rd party
software.

$Work has a few Netware fileservers and they use NDS - it's been rock
solid.  It also integrates nicely with Win9X/NT/2k - so I'm not sure what
you mean there.