[geeks] RS232 passive signal tracers

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon Sep 16 18:03:58 CDT 2002

On Monday, September 16, 2002, at 06:32 PM, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
>>>    Radio Shack has 'em, assuming we're talking about the same
>>> thing...a
>>> little box that looks like a null modem but has LEDs on it.
>>
>> Weren't we talking about just how much Radio Shack Sucked a few days
>> ago?
>> Or am I smoking crack and confusing this with another list again?
>
> Yes, but some people are so pragmatic, they will go there anyway.  Like
> to get a discount because a friend will buy it on his employee
> discount.
>
> Not that that has happened to me, but if it would, I'd buy from them if
> it was something I wanted/needed.

   Well *I* wasn't whining about them.

   But let's put it this way: I'm a goal-oriented person.  If I need an
RS232 blinkenlights box *right now* and Radio Shack has one, I'm not
going to fuck myself because of some notion that they "suck".

         -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                      "Dammit, now I wants me some
St. Petersburg, FL                  livers 'n gizzards."    -Bill