[geeks] Fun stuff in PC Mag

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 12 21:02:42 CDT 2002

My all-time favorite Dvorak column was in DEC Professional about 15
years ago - it talked about how the mouse/GUI interface was so
instictual there was an actual tribe in (Africa? Remote Island?) that
communicated and got work done by moving around a large (car size,
IIRC) mouse...

Dvorak is a good read every week, IMHO.

That was a hoot!

Lionel

--- Joshua D Boyd <jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu> wrote:

> I rarely read it, but an article was pointed out to me by Dvorak.

=====
Lionel

Yahoo! News - Today's headlines
http://news.yahoo.com