Radio Shack - Was:[geeks] Octane light bar

wa2egp at att.net wa2egp at att.net
Wed Sep 11 09:41:47 CDT 2002

    When I worked there many eons ago, I would sell
whatever the customer wanted... unless they were getting
the "wrong thing" for their purpose.  I didn't worry
about spiffs and the other stuff.  I still made a lot of
money (for that type of job) with commission.  I would
have sold you that system in spite of what the manager
said.  Why? You'd come back.  Unfortunately, there are
still of the mind set that once the customer gets out of
the store, they will never come back.  It becomes a self
fulfilling prophecy.  Bob