[geeks] Possible copyright infringement

Caleb Shay caleb at webninja.com
Wed Sep 11 09:39:48 CDT 2002

Does anyone here watch the CBS show CSI?  Do you record it on Tivo or
similar?

My wife just got deluged with emails from her fans saying they heard one
of her songs on CSI recently.  We don't watch it, so we wouldn't have
known otherwise.  However, she owns the copyright on all of her material
since she never took any deals that gave up ownership of her recordings,
so we know it wasn't a  deal made with a record company.  However, we
need to verify that it really was her song that was used and the fans
aren't confused.  So, if anybody has copies of the show from the last
few weeks (how often is it on?  Daily?  Weekly), I'd be happy to pay you
for copies.

Thanks,

Caleb Shay
caleb at webninja.com