[geeks] Hmm

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Wed Sep 4 14:35:06 CDT 2002

On Wed, Sep 04, 2002 at 08:29:04PM +0100, David Cantrell wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 04, 2002 at 12:58:02PM -0400, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> > Blender3d is 1,745 euros away from becoming free software.  I hope they
> > get the rest soon.
>
> Where do we donate?

blender3d.com

I should point out that more than enough has been pledged to meet the
100k euro point.  But, apparently, they aren't deducting the campaign
costs (like paypal fees, and I don't know what else) before saying how
far away they are.  And afterwards, then will need some money to get
organized, bring up a server etc.  Although why they can't do what most
projects do is beyond me (ie, sourceforge until someone will donate
server space the web pages and documentation, but distribution stays on
SF).

--
Joshua D. Boyd