[geeks] fti to svg conversion

Caleb Shay caleb at webninja.com
Wed Oct 30 11:19:14 CST 2002

On Tue, 2002-10-29 at 23:30, Joshua D Boyd wrote:

> Once in RGB space, say you have a blending factor 0<B<1;
> Rn = R1 * B + R2 * (1-B)
> Gn = G1 * B + G2 * (1-B)
> Bn = B1 * B + B2 * (1-B)

That did it.  I was still having a few color problems and figured out
why.  I was taking the average of the INDEXES and then pulling THAT rgb
from the color map :P .  Pulling the rgb values of each index and then
blending those works much better.  Only one problem left, and it only
happens in one icon (zip.loaded.fti), so it's probably just a parsing
bug, the other 576 icons look flawless.

Now my Linux box looks like a real computer.

Cheers,

Caleb

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature which had a name of signature.asc]