[geeks] Ping...

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Wed Oct 30 08:47:30 CST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lionel Peterson" <lionel4287 at yahoo.com>
To: <geeks at sunhelp.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2002 7:17 AM
Subject: Re: [geeks] Ping...

>> Well, the point was the original poster wanted to also heavily tax
> high-income earners, so whay would I want to make more - so I could pay
> ever higher taxes? ;^)

You wouldn't be taxed the entire amount you earned.  You would want to make
more to make more... The growth in income would just be slower..  One should
never think about making money to pay taxes... taxes should be a given...
and gone... one should think about how much they make after taxes... I feel
that new hires should be enticed with their post tax amount.

Andrew