[geeks] Did I just get lucky?

William S. wstan at xs4all.nl
Wed Oct 30 04:04:12 CST 2002

I don't know much about that board.
At one time I was going to get a LART as
seen at:

http://www.lart.tudelft.nl/

but it seems like there were endless delays in
production due to the unavailability of components.
Right now I think the project is winding down there.

Here is a link that might be worth considering
for info, etc:

http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/docs/

On Wed, Oct 30, 2002 at 10:36:22AM +0100, roosmcd at dds.nl wrote:
>  What about this one (Intel Brutus Strongarm board)?
>
> http://cgi.ebay.nl/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2063951533&rd=1
>
>  I decided to put in a slightly higher bid after I was overbid and went to
> sleep. When I woke up I figured this thing would have gone for over $100 or
> something like that, but I'm actually the highest bidder... Something wrong
> with it that I didn't see? But now I finally have something on which I can run
> Linux with a clear conscience :). Although I think there are also some other
> operating systems that run on this hardware. I haven't looked up the specs for
> this board, because I was sure I wouldn't win it...
>
>   greetings,
>    Michiel

Bill
Amsterdam, NL