[geeks] fti to svg conversion

Caleb Shay caleb at webninja.com
Tue Oct 29 21:45:03 CST 2002

On Tue, 2002-10-29 at 22:31, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 29, 2002 at 10:19:14PM -0500, Caleb Shay wrote:
> > On Tue, 2002-10-29 at 22:05, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> >

> > > So the icons are color mapped rather than 24bit?  Should be easy enough
> > > to tweak the color map then.
> >
> > Should be easy, except that I don't know what the correct color values
> > are :).
>
> Screen cap on irix, and examine the pixel colors?

Which would bring me back to where I was originally, manually finding
and typing in all possible 232 colors, which I understandably want to
avoid.  However, I just thought of another possible reason why the
colors are coming out wrong.  Maybe I'm getting them wrong?  I'm no C
programmer, so I may be misunderstanding the fltk code you posted.  I'm
doing this in perl.  I grab my color number (generally a negative
number, though I have found a few positives, and those are coming out
correct), and I have an array called $colormap that is the fltk
colormap.  Then I do the following to get the correct item from the
array:

if ($color < 0)  {
	$color = -$color;
	$c1 = $color >> 4;