[geeks] Darwin

Michael A. Turner mturner at whro.org
Tue Oct 29 09:12:01 CST 2002

> > On Monday, October 28, 2002, at 11:22 PM, Mike Hebel wrote:
> >
> >> I think they're all busy downloading Darwin:  ;-)
> >>
> >> http://www.opensource.apple.com/projects/darwin/6.0/release.html
> >>

> Yes, it took me many rude retries to get my two downloads going. ;-)

	Ack[1] you bastards, this is a developers only release and since I
am one of the little people I am not allowed to download it. Curse you, that
was like showing a baby a lolipop....right before you chuck it into the
garbage disposal.

Michael A. Turner
Systems Engineer WHRO
michael.turner at whro.org
http://www.whro.org

[1] This is the noise that bill the cat made when in distress. It is being
used here to demstrate my sudden displeasure at a rude shock. it is not an
attempt to acknowledge your previous verbal data stream.