[geeks] I really don't get it ...

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Tue Oct 29 06:00:48 CST 2002

On Tue, Oct 29, 2002 at 11:20:00AM +0000, Chris Byrne IV wrote:
> Oh BTW Dave C, all my friends apologize for being so in your face and
> are wondring when you'll be coming back. They liked you <insert scary
> music here>

I was intending to get back over to Dublin this summer, but ... errm, failed.
I went drinking in Munich instead.  But I will be over again at the beginning
of next year.

   It doesn't matter to me if someone else's computer is faster because
   I know my system could smash theirs flat if it fell over on it.
        -- (with apologies to Brian Chase)