[geeks] I really don't get it ...

Chris Byrne IV chris at chrisbyrne.com
Tue Oct 29 05:17:41 CST 2002

> I would have chimed in here and said "and Faithless" but then I
remembered
> that I *listen* to Faithless, not dance.
>
> Maxi Jazz is the new J.S.Bach.  Discuss.
>
> --
> David Cantrell

I dunno about Bach man... but maybe Mahler, especially considering his
polictical views.

Personally I'll take tricky ad DJ Shadow over Faithless, and I can
never forgive faithless for spawning Dido.

As far as style goes LoA isn't even in the same universe with any of
them.

If you havent heard them imagine what would happen of you took pink,
the plasmatics,the sex pistols, garbage, frank zappa, prodigy, and a
whole shit ton of ecstacy and put them all into a blender (or ProTools
as the case may be).

Chris Byrne