[geeks] I really don't get it ...

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Tue Oct 29 05:00:59 CST 2002

On Tue, Oct 29, 2002 at 10:39:38AM +0000, Chris Byrne IV wrote:

> I agree. I tend to mix lords of acid and chumbawumba when I really want
> to get a rise out of a crowd Im DJing for.

I would have chimed in here and said "and Faithless" but then I remembered
that I *listen* to Faithless, not dance.

Maxi Jazz is the new J.S.Bach.  Discuss.

--
David Cantrell    |    Degenerate    |    http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

  Some people, when confronted with a problem, think ``I know, I'll use
  regular expressions.'' Now they have two problems.        -- jwz