[geeks] I really don't get it ...

Bjorn Ramqvist brt at g.haggve.se
Tue Oct 29 02:10:07 CST 2002

Chris Byrne IV wrote:

> > Front Line Assembly - Plasticity ?
>
> Oh come on, your swedish you can come up with some seriously dark nasty
> agressive death metal in a heartbeat I'm sure.
>
> What was the name of the band where the lead singer killed and ate the
> drummer? I'm pretty sure they were swedish.

Hahaha
What???!? Ate the drummer???? :-)
Never EVER have I heard of anything like that. :-)

Anything "death metal-ish" doesn't excist in my mind. The only band I
can think of is Meshuggah (or whatever), and they are from Norway.
I'm more on the EBM and Industrial-scene myself. Although, nowadays it's
mostly trance and psy-trance or whatever.

/Bjorn