[geeks] Re: Phillips scopes (was: Re: Tektronix scopes)

roosmcd at dds.nl roosmcd at dds.nl
Mon Oct 28 17:13:17 CST 2002

> I caught the mention of a Phillips scope.  I just picked up
> a PM3323 yesterday (300 Mhz?) at the Westminster PA. Hamfest
> (the last hamfest of the season around here; Wash. D.C)
> Does anyone know where I might find a service manual for this
> critter?

 Philips is Dutch; at all hamfests here they usually have boxes which Philips
documentation for sale. Next one is 16 december, if I remember it I'll see if I
can find manuals for your scope. There's also a Philips service center which
supposedly has all schematics of Philips equipment; I've tried this for two
items and both were not available...

 I also found a site with downloadable manuals in my bookmarks:

https://www.logsa.army.mil/etms/find_etm.cfm

 And they even have the manual (service?) for the TEK 2465B:

OSCILLOSCOPE OS-288/G (TEKTRONIX MODEL 2465B) (NSN 6625-01-272-8054)(EIC: N/A)

 Unfortunately it's classified "D DoD & DoD Contractors", so I can't access it.
There are supposed to be a couple of other sites like this....

   greetings,
    Michiel