[geeks] another waterfront place for rent

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon Oct 28 14:07:43 CST 2002

On Monday, October 28, 2002, at 12:22 PM, Mike Hebel wrote:
>>   Ok folks...the first place I had for rent is now occupied, but now
>> the other side is opening up.  Same specs as before, same deal, it's
>> the other half of the duplex.  If anyone's interested, please let me
>> know.  Availability is December 1.
>>   For anyone thinking about it, http://www.floridajobs.com always has
>> job listings in this area.
>
> Damn.  It sucks being married sometimes - I know my wife wouldn't move
> to Florida.

   Ahh, allergic to fresh air, eh? ;)

> Ummm....too close to Clearwater!  Yeah!  That's it!  Too close to
> Clearwater!  That's the ticket.... [/joke]

   Yeah, it is pretty close to Clearwater.  But the scientologists won't
bother you if you don't bother them...that's the cool part.  If you see
a SeaOrg uniform, be polite and walk the other way.

         -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                  "Mmmm, big."
St. Petersburg, FL                -Den