[geeks] Job wanted: Austin, TX

Mike Hebel nimitz at speakeasy.net
Mon Oct 28 11:31:28 CST 2002

Kris Kirby wrote:
>>I think this would be a good time for all unemployed Geeks to get SBA
>>loans and start home-based businesses.  Hows this for a process:
>>
>>Geeks Become Unemployed
>>Geeks Start Small Businesses
>>Geeks Build Small Businesses over time.
>>Geeks End Up A Serious Group of Money in the Marketplace.
>

> This is an interesting idea, a compelling idea, but you have to have a
> niche... like HIPPA compliance..... ;-)

So.  If it's one thing Geeks are good at it is pulling creative
solutions to nasty problems out of thin air. ;-)

After starting in the computer field in late 1989 I've learned many
things.  I can apply those things to other things.  Hell - I could
manage a business alone on doing the opposite of most of the bad
management I've seen over the years.

Here's another one - all we need is to find funding:

GeekTank - I/T Solutions for Long and Short Term Problems.
(A subsidiary of Spishak Incorporated. ;-)

You give us an I/T problem, big or small, we'll give you a solution.

Mike Hebel