[geeks] good ergo keyboard

James james at jdfogg.com
Mon Oct 28 08:56:34 CST 2002

After working with one for awhile, I have fallen in love with the Evolution
by Kinesis.

http://www.kinesis-ergo.com/evolution.htm

It has clicky-solid stop keys and a nice curved layout on fully separate
keypads. It also has a glidepoint trackpad built in.

The downside?  $300.00 ~ $600.00.

Why do I have one? Someone in the office got one cause of carpal tunnel
syndrome and found it didn't help.