[geeks] John DeSanto/Bsg/MetLife/US is out of the office.

John DeSanto jdesanto at MetLife.com
Mon Oct 28 00:02:19 CST 2002

I will be out of the office starting  10/25/2002 and will not return until
10/29/2002.

I will be out of the office from Friday, October 25, until Tuesday, October
29 2002. Please refer to the following contact information list if you need
configuration related assistance, otherwise, I will respond to you when I
return on Tuesday, October, 29, 2002.

In an emergency, Please contact me via pager, otherwise refer to the
following escalation paths.

Thanks,
John

Topics Requiring Attention

Configuration Requests: Please use the Configuration Web Site
http://cct/config/requests.asp to submit any type of service requests.

Please contact the following persons for the respective areas of inquiry.

MetCare Production Support - Christopher Kennedy (570) 906-6094 or William
Kirchner  (570) 906-6275

MetCare Development Support - Christopher Kennedy (570) 906-6094

Witness Application Client or Server Issues Michael Fajardo (570) 906-6051
or Brandon Griffiths (908) 253-1330

Aspect / RTA - Brandon Griffiths (908) 253-1330

MetCSW Development Support - Michael Fajardo (570) 906-6051

General CCT Configuration Related Questions - Christopher Kennedy (570)
906-6094 or Brandon Griffiths (908) 253-1330

Configuration Request Application questions -  Brandon Griffiths (908)
253-1330

PVCS Admin / DCM Questions  - Brandon Griffiths (908) 253-1330

CCT Website Support / Questions - Brandon Griffiths (570) 587-6126

Rational Toolset Configuration Support - Brandon Griffiths (908) 253-1330,
or Christopher Kennedy (570) 587-6094

Service Soft Administration - Brandon Griffiths (908) 253-1330

Management Escalation Path for Any Issues : Contact Brian Boyle (908)
253-2560

Any other issues, questions, or low priority items can be communicated to
me via Lotus Notes

The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the intended addressee only.  Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the information, or copying of this message is prohibited.  If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.