[geeks] I really don't get it ...

Steven Hill sjh at waroffice.net
Sun Oct 27 01:17:54 CST 2002

> > Damned colonists ;-)
>
> Wait, wasnt Scotland colonized^HINVADED AND TAKEN OVER by the British? 8-)

"I hate being Scottish. We're the lowest of the fucking low, the scum of
the earth, the most wretched, servile, miserable, pathetic trash that was
ever shat into civilization. Some people hate the English, but I don't.
They're just wankers. We, on the other hand, are colonized by wankers. We
can't even pick a decent culture to be colonized by. We are ruled by
effete arseholes. It's a shite state of affairs and all the fresh air in
the world will not make any fucking difference."

			--Renton, Trainspotting, Irvine Welsh

--
Steven Hill

This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.