[geeks] good ergo keyboard

Caleb Shay caleb at webninja.com
Sat Oct 26 18:14:00 CDT 2002

Okay, I'm in the market for a new PC keyboard, and I'm finding nothing
that suits me.  I like the ergonimic keyboards with the split keys (but
NOT the "bowl" keyboards).  I don't need a billion little "multimedia
keys", but I don't really care if they are there, and I don't care if it
is USB or PS/2.  My only really big "NO" is I won't buy Microsoft.
Anybody have any suggestions?  Oh, and no wireless, they always drop
characters when I try them.

Cheers,

Caleb

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature which had a name of signature.asc]