[geeks] I really don't get it ...

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Sat Oct 26 12:44:16 CDT 2002

On Sat, Oct 26, 2002 at 08:34:43AM -0500, Mike Hebel wrote:
> Hmmm...thus the reason for all the gentically engineered crops.  Both a
> good and bad thing IMHO.  Jury's still out on that one from my point of
> view.

Definitely a bad thing from where I'm sitting.  Not because of health
reasons or anything like that, but because of the patent rubbish attached
to them.

--
Grand Inquisitor Reverend David Cantrell | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

   "There seems to be something wrong with our ships today"
     -- Rear-admiral Sir David Beatty, on seeing the Queen Mary
        and the Indefatigable destroyed at the Battle of Jutland