[geeks] root equivalent user

Greg A. Woods woods at weird.com
Fri Oct 25 14:50:04 CDT 2002

[ On Friday, October 25, 2002 at 13:57:41 (-0400), Kurt Huhn wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: [geeks] root equivalent user
>
>  Why not elevate the conversation to your level instead of sinking
> to ours?  Hmmm?

Sometimes I try -- sometimes it's just too trying.....  :-)

> If you think the original poster didn't fully research the subject, why not
> provide some links to material?  Help along that research instead of
> hindering it with unhelpful remarks.

As I've pointed out to Mike, I didn't actually respond at all to the
original question -- only to the bad advice it evoked.

I was going to ask the original poster the very same question that
others had already asked, but clearly that would have been redundant and
no more helpful.  I'm not sure any more (without re-reading the
archives, and I'm too lazy to do that right now), but I think we're
still all waiting for an answer to that question aren't we?

--
								Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098;            <g.a.woods at ieee.org>;           <woods at robohack.ca>