[geeks] I really don't get it ...

dave at cca.org dave at cca.org
Fri Oct 25 12:44:18 CDT 2002

chris at chrisbyrne.com writes:

>Good point. I forgot to list emotional music. That is music created to
>create or enhance specific emotions or reactions. Chillout moods, death
>metal, etc...

>I was just introduced to a band called Spiral Architect a few weeks
>back. They're kind of a cross between prog and death metal. Probably
>the best serious hardcore metal I've heard in a long time.

You're familiar with Nile, right? They seem to be the band that
introduce most people to death metal these days.

My favourite brutal music is still The Locust though. 60 second
blasts of superfast grind, plus DEVO-ish keyboards and rediculous
costumes. Ha ha ha.

------ David Fischer ------- dave at cca.org ------- http://www.cca.org ------
----------- When Heaven is full, the dead shall walk the earth. -----------