[geeks] I really don't get it ...

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 23 21:57:35 CDT 2002

A bunch of counter-culture folks, travelling around in a converted
school bus, equipped to the gills with exotic electronic equipment..

Uhm, reminds me of a book I once read... ;^)

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0553380648/qid=1035428092/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/104-8433252-9149526?v=glance

Lionel
--- Andrew Weiss <ajwdsp at cloud9.net> wrote:

> I'd also like to get an RV bus...
> hmmm mobile data center.... hot tub....:-)

> >    I actually considered buying it at one point.  My rationale was
> > simple: with such a vehicle, you wouldn't have to go to the
> > party... the party could come to YOU! :-)

=====
Lionel

http://webhosting.yahoo.com/