[geeks] I really don't get it ...

Steven Hill sjh at waroffice.net
Tue Oct 22 16:30:55 CDT 2002

A good book to read is Global Biogeochemical Cycles. (Butcher)

I read it when I was studying climate, and geoscience.

The thing to remember is that the earth has a tendency to survive change,
it buffers changes in CO2, and other greenhouse gases and so on, but the
effects do show up.

A noteworthy point, is that changes of a cyclic nature, such as
atmospheric (and oceanic) CO2 concentrations are barely affected by our
existance on this rock.

--
Steven Hill

This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.