[geeks] I really don't get it ...

Mike Meredith mike at blackhairy.demon.co.uk
Tue Oct 22 15:01:19 CDT 2002

On Tuesday 22 October 2002 8:43 pm, Dave McGuire wrote:
>    Ok, I'll bite.  What the fuck is "homemade biodiesel"?

Don't know about over there, but over here it's a diesel substitute made
from some kind of vegetable oil frequently with some kind of additive
like white spirit.

Used fast food oil is apparently quite good and makes the smell quite
pleasant. Mind you when they were experimenting with buses powered by
it in Portsmouth, I'd constantly find myself hungry when one passed by.